OMG poster show at 1988

Just go to do a piece for the required reading show put on by OMG posters over at 1988 gallery in LA. Each artist was able to pick a book and illustrate a version of the cover. I chose one of my favorite tales of teen angst and rebellious youth, Siddhartha. I know if you have read this book you would say there are no tigers or smoke even mentioned in the text. And I would say to that "you are right" but that's the enigmatic symbolism I came up with, so deal with it.


there was also a brown variant that sold out at the show. I have both and several art pint versions that have no text or Damask pattern in the background



Siddhartha- book print from 1988 5 color screen print signed and numbered edition of 80 $25
dreaming tiger- art print edition of 10 5 color screen print signed and numbered as AP's $25
both prints are around 14X22 on 80lbs classic crest celery or sandstorm paper
holler at my email to get some
bchuth@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment